Sausage and Potato Gratin (GF)
This recipe comes to Cookipedia courtesy of debbie&andrew's sausages.
- 1 pack of Debbie and Andrew's Perfect Pork sausages, thinly sliced if you wish
- 6 large potatoes very thinly sliced
- 1 onion thinly sliced
- 200ml double cream
- Preheat your oven to 180° C (350° F - gas 4), [fan oven 160° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- In a large non stick fry pan over a high heat, fry off the sausages until golden brown
- In a small deep roasting dish, layer the potatoes, onions, sausages and salt and pepper, layer by layer.
- Evenly pour over the double cream and bake for 40 minutes until golden and crispy.
Cut into slices and serve hot.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of debbieandandrew.co.uk
Many thanks to debbie&andrew's sausages for kindly giving Cookipedia permission to use the their recipes.