Salmon fillets in gremolata
- 2 salmon fillets.
- Grated zest of 1 lemon.
- 1 small Clove of garlic, peeled and crushed.
- 4 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley.
- Grind of black pepper.
- ½ of zested lemon, cut into 4 pieces.
- Vegetable oil for greasing.
- Preheat the oven to 180° C (350° F - gas 4)
- Mix the grated lemon zest, garlic and parsley in a bowl.
- Lightly oil a sheet of tin-foil.
- Lay the salmon steak on the foil and sprinkle with half of the gremolata mix.
- Add a grind or so of black pepper and 2 of the previously zested lemon pieces.
- Loosely wrap the salmon into a parcel.
- Repeat with the other piece of salmon.
- Cook in the oven for about 15 minutes, middle shelf.
- Remove and rest for 5 minutes, still in the foil.
See the comments page before thinking about adding more garlic!
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.