- 4 Cloves garlic
- 2 or 3 tablespoons of white wine vinegar
- 1 lettuce heart
- 1 cabbage heart
- 6 leeks (white part only)
- 4 carrots
- 200g celeriac
- 2 turnips
- 30 pitted black olives
- Salt and pepper
- Crush the garlic into the vinegar and allow to marinate.
- Wash and peel all of the vegetables.
- Shred the lettuce, cabbage and leeks and cut the root vegetables into fine julienne strips.
- Place in a large salad bowl.
- Chop the olives and add to the other vegetables.
- Season to taste, add the vinegar and garlic.
- Mix thoroughly.
--JuliaBalbilla 13:38, 15 January 2009 (UTC)
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.