A nice spread for crispbread.
- 50 g (2 oz) softened butter
- 1 tablespoon freshly picked rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 1 Clove of garlic, peeled and crushed
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Beat the butter until soft or microwave for a few seconds.
- Add the remaining ingredients
- Using cling-film, shape into a roll
- Refrigerate until required
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.