Rooster potato and chorizo gratin
This recipe was written by Michel Roux.
Albert Bartlett products can be found in most UK supermarkets. You can find out more about their products at http://albertbartlett.co.uk.
- 6 Rooster potatoes, peeled
- 1 clove of garlic
- 20 slices of chorizo sausage
- 250g crème fraiche
- 60g mature cheddar or lincolnshire poacher
- Salt and pepper
- Slice the potatoes and boil in lightly salted water until tender but not fully cooked. Drain but do not rinse.
- Place in a bowl with the crème fraiche, Crushed garlic and thinly sliced chorizo.
- Fold gently and then lightly season.
- Layer this mix into an ovenproof dish and place in an oven at 180oC for 15 minutes then sprinkle over the cheese and continue to cook for a further 10 minutes.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of the now inactive www.albert-bartlett.co.uk