Rooster potato and broad bean salad with sesame oil
Albert Bartlett products can be found in most UK supermarkets. You can find out more about their products at http://albertbartlett.co.uk.
- 2 large Rooster potatoes
- 1 red onion peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 garlic clove, crushed finely
- 180g broad beans
- 1 teaspoon dry chilli flakes
- Fresh coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Boil the potatoes in salted water until cooked then drain.
- When cool enough to handle peel and cut into large dice pieces.
- Boil the broad beans for 3 minutes then drain and immerse them in very cold water.
- When cold, drain and slip off the outer skin to reveal the tender green centre. Add these to the potato, garlic and sliced onion.
- Make the dressing by mixing the oil, soy, mustard and lemon juice.
- Fold this into the potatoes, season with salt and chilli flakes to taste.
- Garnish with fresh coriander.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of the now inactive www.albert-bartlett.co.uk