Ratatouille tray bake
This dish is just about as easy as they come to make yet tastes absolutely divine. Purple Majesty potatoes are available from branches of Sainsbury's.
Albert Bartlett products can be found in most UK supermarkets. You can find out more about their products at http://albertbartlett.co.uk.
- Zest and juice of a lemon
- Handful of fresh rosemary
- Sprinkling of fresh thyme
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- ½ Pack (about 600g) Purple Majesty potatoes, washed and cut into quarters or wedges. Leave the skins on.
- 2 red onions, peeled and quartered
- 4 leeks, rinsed and cut into four
- 1 green, 1 red and 1 yellow pepper, chopped into large pieces
- 2 parsnips, peeled and quartered lengthways
- 2 carrots, peeled cut into chunks
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 200g cherry tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 200° C (400° F - gas 6)
- Mix the olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic powder and celery salt with the herbs and Crushed garlic in a bowl and set aside.
- Put the prepared Purple Majesty potatoes, onions, leeks, peppers, parsnips and carrots in a large, deep roasting tin.
- Now drizzle all over with the lemon and herb marinade and season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Roast for 25 minutes, stir everything around, then add the cherry tomatoes and stir again so that everything browns evenly.
- Roast for a further 25-30 minutes, or until cooked through and nicely browned on the edges.
Feel free to play with the quantities to add more of your favourite veggies.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of the now inactive www.albert-bartlett.co.uk