Qofte të fërguara (Fried rissoles)
- 450 g lamb or beef, minced
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 5 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- Garlic to taste, crushed
- 4 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped or 4 teaspoons dried mint
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- Salt and pepper
- Combine all the ingredients excluding the flour and oil.
- Allow to stand, covered, for 1 hour to allow the flavours to blend. Shape into small rissoles.
- Dust each one with flour and fry until cooked.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.