Provençal tapenade (TM)
- 330g stoned, black olives
- 50g tinned tuna in its own juice
- 3 cloves garlic
- 8 anchovy fillets
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 10g extra virgin olive oil
- Ground pepper, to taste
- Put all of the ingredients into the bowl, except for the oil, and blend 3 minutes / Speed 5-8 progressively
- Lower the ingredients inside the bowl.
- Close, and at Speed 4, no time set, add the oil to the lid, little by little, as if it were a mayonnaise
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 - Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#tuna #thermomix #spanish #groundpepper #tapenade #thyme #garlic #anchovyfillets #blend #capers #blackolives