Potato pokhlebka is basically a potato soup, from the Russian Federation. Pokhlebka is quick to prepare and only contains vegetables. No fat is used and the vegetables should be added to boiling water, not cold.
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 5-6 medium potatoes, cubed
- Garlic cloves to taste, crushed
- 3 bay leaves
- 8 black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1.25 litres water
- Add the onion and the potatoes to the water and boil until soft.
- Add the garlic, bay leaves and peppercorns and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the dill and parsley and cook for 2 minutes more.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.