Pork, sage and onion stuffing
- 2 lb (900 g) good-quality pork sausage meat or finely minced pure pork
- 1 heaped dessertspoon dried sage
- 1 large onion, grated or very finely chopped
- 4 heaped tablespoons white breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten (optional)
- Salt and freshly milled black pepper
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Use to stuff chicken, pork or lamb, or place in a baking tin dot with butter and bake for 15 minutes.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of British Onions