Pizza dough (TM)
- 200g water
- 50g extra virgin olive oil
- 20g fresh yeast or 1 sachet dried yeast
- 400g strong flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 250° C (475° F - gas 9)
- Pour the liquids into the bowl 1 minute / 37° / Speed 4
- Add the yeast and mix 5 seconds / Speed 4
- Next, add the flour and salt 1 minute / Speed Dough
- Remove the dough from the bowl with oiled hands and spread it out in a greased baking tray.
- Stretch it with your hand until it is very thin - you can leave the dough to rest until double its volume (approximately 30 minutes)
- Put your chosen ingredients onto it (tomato sauce, mozzarella etc.)
- Bake for about 20 minutes
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 - Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs.
I made this today using 00 pizza flour and it has a lovely texture. I divided the dough into 3 and froze each piece separately. Before stretching the dough, I shape into a ball and leave to rise slowly overnight in an oiled bowl in the fridge.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.