Philadelphia chicken and grilled pepper fusilli
- 300 g Fusilli pasta
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 large chicken breasts, sliced
- 150 g Philadelphia Light with grilled peppers
- 60 ml hot vegetable stock
- 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 12 black stoned olives, sliced (optional)
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the chicken.
- Cook the chicken until it is browned and cooked through.
- Meanwhile cook the fusilli in a large pan of boiling water as directed on the packet.
- Drain and return the pasta to the pan.
- Stir in the cooked chicken.
- Add the Philly and hot stock.
- Heat gently until the Philly has melted and formed a sauce but do not boil.
- Add a little more stock if the sauce is a touch thick. Lightly stir in the tomatoes and olives if being used.
- Season to taste and serve immediately.
Other recipes that use Philadelphia Light with grilled peppers:
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.