A mild spicy satay sauce ideally suited to dipping pork, chicken or vegetables.
- 100 g (4 oz) peanut butter
- 120 ml (4 fl oz) chicken stock
- 120 ml (4 fl oz) groundnut oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon chili powder or flakes
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- Mix all ingredients in a pan and simmer over a low heat until all ingredients have combined
- Remove from heat and allow to cool
- Store in an airtight jar in the fridge
Serve cold with most meats.
Especially good on barbecued chicken.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.