Milk bread (TM)
- Preheat the oven to 200°
- Put the milk, butter and the sugar into the bowl 2 minutes / 37° / Speed 2
- Add the yeast and mix 5 seconds / Speed 4.
- Incorporate the flour and salt 15 seconds / Speed 6 and then 3 minutes / Speed Dough
- Shape the dough into the desired shape (also you can use a mould), make some slashes and glaze the surface with milk.
- Leave until double its volume
- Put the bread in the oven
- The cooking time depends on the size of the bread, between 15-30 minutes
- After taking out of the oven, you can glaze it again with milk or egg white
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 - Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#bread #thermomix #yeast #spanish #butter #mould #flour #thermomixrecipes #eggwhite #miseenplace #strongflour