Lemon chicken spaghetti
- 2 onions, peeled and chopped
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pinch of black pepper
- 700 g boneless chicken breasts cut into bite-sized pieces
- Juice from half a lemon plus a little zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Pinch of sea salt
- 5 spring onions, chopped
- 4 tablespoons creme fraiche
- 400 g dried spaghetti
- Add the olive oil to a pan or wok together with a pinch of black pepper
- Sautee the onions for 3 or 4 minutes over a medium heat, then add the garlic for a minute or two, stirring so it does not catch
- Add the chicken, lemon juice and zest and cook over a low heat for 15 to 20 minutes until the chicken is properly cooked
- Meanwhile cook the spaghetti in salted boiling water for 7 to 10 minutes
- Stir in the creme fraiche and spring onions and season to taste
Make your own pasta from scratch
The normal (non-Youtube) recipe for home-made pasta is here if you prefer.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.