Cooking time calculator
Get a rough idea of when the recipe will be completed given a start time or see when you should begin cooking to serve your recipe at a specified time. Try it now!
- 250 g pork shoulder
- Salt and pepper
- Knob of lard
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 250 g pig's liver, finely sliced
- Boil the pork in seasoned water until the meat is tender.
- Meanwhile, melt the lard in a frying pan and add the onion.
- When the onion is almost soft, add the liver and fry until the liver is cooked.
- Add the marjoram and some pepper.
- Place all of the ingredients into a food processor or mincer and process until it has a spreadable consistency.
- Put into small jars or pots.
Serve with toast, or as part of a cold platter.