It's Liver pate!
- 250 g pork shoulder
- Salt and pepper
- Knob of lard
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 250 g pig's liver, finely sliced
- Boil the pork in seasoned water until the meat is tender.
- Meanwhile, melt the lard in a frying pan and add the onion.
- When the onion is almost soft, add the liver and fry until the liver is cooked.
- Add the marjoram and some pepper.
- Place all of the ingredients into a food processor or mincer and process until it has a spreadable consistency.
- Put into small jars or pots.
Serve with toast, or as part of a cold platter.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#leberpastete #onion #marjoram #liver #lard #foodprocessor #spices #boil #unusualrecipes #pork #fry