In the culinary sense, jelly may refer to:
Jelly (fruit preserves), a clear or translucent fruit spread or preserve Gelatin, a translucent substance extracted from the collagen inside animals' connective tissue, made from bones and pig skin Gelatin dessert, referred to as jelly in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia and other countries
Jelly recipes and articles on Cookipeida
- Jelly bag - A cloth or nylon bag which is often suspended on a stand to allow excess liquid to drain from foodstuffs
- Orange jelly - A a simple recipe for homemade vegan jelly produced from orange (or any other) juice and agar -agar.
- Redcurrant jelly - A recipe for the condiment
- Cranberry sauce - A recipe for cranberry jelly
- Guava jelly - A common ingredient in Cuban cuisine.
- Tomato and Chilli Jelly - A lovely clear jelly which packs a fair punch in terms of chilli
- Red cabbage with chilli jelly - A combination recipes
- Osso bucco of turkey, with baba ghanoush, rosemary and ginger jelly - An interesting Christmas recipe
#jelly #jellybag #redcurrantjelly #orangejelly #cranberrysauce #gelatin #tomatoandchillijelly #guavajelly #redcabbagewithchillijelly #bones