- Mix the orange juice and agar-agar in a small saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Boil for 2 minutes, stirring from time to time to dissolve the agar-agar.
- Remove from the heat and leave for 5 minutes.
- Pour into a lined rectangular baking tray and leave to set in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Using a palette knife, remove the jelly from the tray and cut into rectangles.
Use the rectangles as a base for sweet and savoury canapés.
If you want to make a deeper jelly, it will need longer than 10 minutes to set.
Try this recipe with a variety of different fruit juices.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.