Hilba (Fenugreek paste)
Home-made pasta is so easy to make!
- 2 teaspoons fenugreek seeds
- 180 ml cold water
- 3 or more Cloves garlic
- 75 g coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 small hot green chillies
- Soak the fenugreek seeds in the water for 24 hours.
- Drain the fenugreek seeds and place in a blender.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend to a smooth paste.
- Transfer into a jar, seal and keep in the fridge until needed.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.