Green salad with seven cheeses
- 2 tablespoons flat leaved parsley
- 1 Romaine lettuce
- 1 small chunk each of Single Gloucester, Cornish Blue, Somerset Brie, St Egwin, St Oswald, Little Black Bomber and Sharpham Rustic cheeses
- 35 ml Not-for-wimps garlic mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash and coarsely chop the green leaves.
- Mix together and place in individual bowls or on plates.
- Arrange the chunks of cheese around the edge of the leaves.
- Add a dollop of Not-for-wimps garlic mayonnaise and season to taste.
You can use as many or as few leaves and cheeses as you like. The above cheeses are all British, but you may wish to use cheeses from other countries. Also, use whatever leaves and mayonnaise you like.
Great for just throwing together when you are in a hurry, or feeling idle.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.