Genoese pesto (TM)
- 50g Parmesan cheese
- 30g Ewes cheese (optional)
- 1 clove garlic
- 30g pine nuts
- 80g basil leaves
- Salt, to taste
- 150g olive oil
- Wash the basil leaves and dry them thoroughly.
- Put them in the bowl together with the cheeses, pine nut and garlic clove 20 seconds / Speed 7.
- Add the oil and the salt and emulsify 20 seconds / Speed 7.
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.