Flæskeæggekage (Bacon omelette)
- 225g rashers of back bacon, rind removed
- 1 tablespoon plain flour
- 90ml milk
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 15g butter
- Parsley or chives
- Put the bacon under a medium grill and cook until golden brown and crisp.
- Blend the flour and milk until smooth.
- Mix in the eggs and season.
- Put the butter into a frying pan and heat until just beginning to brown.
- Pour in the egg mixture, and cook over a fairly high heat until just set, lifting the edges from time to time (about 5-6 minutes).
- Place the cooked bacon on the top and garnish with the parsley or chives.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.