Espárragos blancos a la plancha (Grilled white asparagus)
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 8 thick stalks white asparagus
- Salt and crushed garlic, to taste
- 20 ml white wine or cider vinegar
- 60 ml olive oil
- 1 egg, hard boiled, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- Blend all of the ingredients, except for the asparagus.
- Place the asparagus spears on a lightly oiled griddle or grill pan and cook for 2-4 minutes on each side.
- Plate the spears and drizzle with the vinaigrette whilst still warm.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.