Espárragos blancos a la plancha (Grilled white asparagus)
- 8 thick stalks white asparagus
- Salt and crushed garlic, to taste
- 20 ml white wine or cider vinegar
- 60 ml olive oil
- 1 egg, hard boiled, chopped
- 1 tomato, chopped
- Blend all of the ingredients, except for the asparagus.
- Place the asparagus spears on a lightly oiled griddle or grill pan and cook for 2-4 minutes on each side.
- Plate the spears and drizzle with the vinaigrette whilst still warm.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#grillpan #asparagus #esparragosblancosalaplanchagrilledwhiteasparagus #garlic #griddle #whitewine #oliveoil #vinaigrette #egg #grilling #tomato