Ensalada de quinoa a la peruana
Please read carefully the article about quinoa before making this recipe.
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 340 g quinoa
- 2 small sweet peppers, one each of red and yellow
- 3 celery sticks
- 1-2 green chillies, depending on size and strength
- 1 large Spanish onion
- 3 or more Cloves of garlic, according to size and taste
- Take a pan of cold water and add the quinoa.
- Bring to the boil, then simmer for around 10 minutes.
- Drain and squeeze as much water as you can out of the quinoa.
- Once cool, mix in a bowl with the vegetables.
- Shake the lemon and oil in a jar with a little seasoning and mix with the salad.
- Leave to chill for a short while.
The easiest way, I find, to squeeze the quinoa is to place it in either a jelly bag or butter muslin after draining. Leave it for a while hanging over a bowl or sink and periodically squeeze the bag or muslin until you feel that you cannot extract any more water. --JuliaBalbilla 07:04, 14 January 2009 (UTC)
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.