The McDonalds 'Egg McMuffin' was developed as the poor man's eggs Benedict by Herb Peterson in 197
- 2 English muffins, halved, toasted and buttered
- 4 slices of pancetta or cooked home smoked bacon, warmed. Consider using higher welfare meat which is labelled Freedom Food, outdoor reared, outdoor bred, free-range or organic.
- 4 poached eggs
- ½ cup hollandaise sauce
- 2 teaspoons Butter
- Preheat the grill
- Make the Hollandaise sauce as directed
- Butter the muffins
- Place a slice of bacon or pancetta on the buttered muffin
- Sit the poached egg on the bacon
- Pour the Hollandaise sauce over the top and flash it under the hot grill for half a minute
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
Don't forget to Think Pig: http://bit.ly/rspcathinkpig and find out more about the labels you should be looking for to help improve pig welfare.