Cuban roast adobo pork loin
Give your familys everyday pork loin recipe a major flavour boost with a simple homemade Adobo rub. Just mix GOYA® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with Pepper with cumin, brown sugar, cinnamon, and a few tablespoons of olive oil. Rub over the pork, roast until golden brown, and prepare for the compliments to roll in!
- 1 tablespoon GOYA® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with Pepper
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon GOYA® Adobo All-Purpose Seasoning with Cumin
- 1 teaspoon packed dark brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 900g (2 lb.) pork loin fillet
- Preheat the oven to 200° C (400° F - gas 6), [fan oven 180° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- In small bowl, mix together Adobo, cumin, dark brown sugar and cinnamon until well combined. Stir olive oil into Adobo mixture until completely saturated.
- Using paper towels, pat pork loin dry. Rub pork all over with Adobo mixture. Transfer pork to foil-lined roasting pan. Cook until pork is dark golden brown and instant-read thermometer registers 145°F when inserted into centre of loin, about 35 minutes.
- Transfer pork to platter; tent with tin-foil to keep warm. Let rest 10-15 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with accumulated juices.
CubanCuisine.co.uk can provide all specialist items in this recipe via www.cubancuisine.co.uk, their recently updated Cuban ingredient supplies website. Just click on the product link in the recipe to take you to the Cookipedia ingredient description page from where you can order the item online via CubanCuisine.co.uk (worldwide deliveries)
- A comprehensive guide to roast meat cooking times - give the time you want to carve your roast and we'll give you a timed step by step roasting guide
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.