Cuban crab cakes
- ¾ pound crabmeat
- 1 cup plain bread crumbs
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 Cypressa green olives with pimento, minced
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Goya Sazonador Total
- Juice of one Lemon
- Hot Sauce, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients except for breadcrumbs in a large bowl and combine well.
- Shape into balls and flatten into discs.
- Coat well with breadcrumbs.
- Chill for 2 hours to set
- Heat ¼ inch sunflower oil in large pan.
- Fry each crab-cake for 3 - 4 minutes on each side once the oil is hot.
- Serve with tropical sun mango chilli sauce, Baron's Green Seasoning or Baron's passion fruit sauce.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
CubanCuisine.co.uk can provide all specialist items in this recipe via www.cubancuisine.co.uk, their recently updated Cuban ingredient supplies website. Just click on the product link in the recipe to take you to the Cookipedia ingredient description page from where you can order the item online via CubanCuisine.co.uk (worldwide deliveries)