Cuban Chocolate Orange Filling
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 50 ml double cream
- 113 g (4 ounces) Willie's Cacao Cuban Orange Chocolate
- 50 ml cream cheese
- 55g butter
- 1 tablespoon Orange Liquor (Cointreau is nice)
- Heat the heavy cream over medium heat. When quite hot, throw in broken chocolate pieces. Stir with spoon, off the heat, and watch the chocolate dissolve into the cream.
- In separate pan, melt butter and cream cheese, stirring constantly. Add liquor. Once it is pourable, pour into chocolate sauce mixture.
- Mix well or leave a few black and white streaks for extra drama....
CubanCuisine.co.uk can provide all specialist items in this recipe via www.cubancuisine.co.uk, their recently updated Cuban ingredient supplies website. Just click on the product link in the recipe to take you to the Cookipedia ingredient description page from where you can order the item online via CubanCuisine.co.uk (worldwide deliveries)
Substitute other tropical liquors for an easy accent to the recipe.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.