Cuban Chocolate Orange Filling
- 50 ml double cream
- 113 g (4 ounces) Willie's Cacao Cuban Orange Chocolate
- 50 ml cream cheese
- 55g butter
- 1 tablespoon Orange Liquor (Cointreau is nice)
- Heat the heavy cream over medium heat. When quite hot, throw in broken chocolate pieces. Stir with spoon, off the heat, and watch the chocolate dissolve into the cream.
- In separate pan, melt butter and cream cheese, stirring constantly. Add liquor. Once it is pourable, pour into chocolate sauce mixture.
- Mix well or leave a few black and white streaks for extra drama....
This recipe has been added courtesy of Carla Cancio-Bello - cuban cuisine.co.uk. Unfortunately, as of February 2019 the website is no longer in existence.
Substitute other tropical liquors for an easy accent to the recipe.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#chocolate #cubanchocolateorangefilling #orange #cuban #butter #cream #liquor #creamcheese #desserts #doublecream #beans