Cuban-inspired Brunswick stew
- 2 tablespoons Goya® Adobo con Chile Habanero
- 1 tablespoon Baron's Green Seasoning
- 60g manioc or plantain flour
- 450g chicken pieces
- 60g butter
- 2 red onions, chopped
- 4 tablespoons chopped chorizo
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (400g) tin broad beans, drained
- 1 (400g) tin sweetcorn
- 175g tomato puree
- 1 (400g) tin chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Mango chilli sauce
- 750ml chicken stock
- Combine Adobo con Chile Habanero, Baron's Green Seasoning and the flour. Use to coat the chicken pieces.
- Heat the butter in a casserole dish. Brown the chicken with the onions and chorizo until tender. Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and simmer for one hour.
- This recipe has been added courtesy of Carla Cancio-Bello - cuban cuisine.co.uk. Unfortunately, as of February 2019 the website is no longer in existence.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#chicken #cubaninspiredbrunswickstew #stew #butter #chorizo #mangochillisauce #sweetcorn #flour #chickenstock #onions #cuban