Cuban-inspired Brunswick stew
- 2 tablespoons Goya® Adobo con Chile Habanero
- 1 tablespoon Baron's Green Seasoning
- 60g manioc or plantain flour
- 450g chicken pieces
- 60g butter
- 2 red onions, chopped
- 4 tablespoons chopped chorizo
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (400g) tin broad beans, drained
- 1 (400g) tin sweetcorn
- 175g tomato puree
- 1 (400g) tin chopped tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons Mango chilli sauce
- 750ml chicken stock
- Combine Adobo con Chile Habanero, Baron's Green Seasoning and the flour. Use to coat the chicken pieces.
- Heat the butter in a casserole dish. Brown the chicken with the onions and chorizo until tender. Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and simmer for one hour.
- CubanCuisine.co.uk, the UK's specialist on-line suppliers of authentic Cuban groceries, has kindly given Cookipedia permission to reproduce this recipe.
CubanCuisine.co.uk can provide all specialist items in this recipe via www.cubancuisine.co.uk, their recently updated Cuban ingredient supplies website. Just click on the product link in the recipe to take you to the Cookipedia ingredient description page from where you can order the item online via CubanCuisine.co.uk (worldwide deliveries)
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.