Cream of almond soup (TM)
- 200g almonds
For the sofrito
For the rest
- Tip the almonds into a very dry bowl 10 seconds / Speed 6
- Tip them into a bowl and reserve
- Next, put all of the sofrito ingredients into the TM bowl 5 seconds / Speed 5, then 2 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 1, [scrape down the bowl and lid] then 8 minutes / Temp. Varoma / Speed 1
- Add the stock and the almonds 1 minute / Speed 7.
- Add the salt, pepper and nutmeg 20 minutes / 100° / Speed 3.
- Add the cream, the 100g water and the lemon juice 7 minutes / 90° / Speed 3.
- Check seasoning (you can add a little more water if you like)
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.