Cod with an Olive crust
This unusual way to prepare fish fillets looks very different and absolutely delicious.
- 5 tablespoons fresh breadcrumbs
- 5 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 90 g jar Belazu green tapenade
- Olive oil for greasing
- 4 x 175 g cod fillets
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180° C (350° F - gas 4)
- Put the breadcrumbs into a bowl and add the grated Parmesan and the tapenade. I also added a glug of olive oil to make the mixture easier to handle. Mix together well and season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Lightly brush or spray a baking tray with olive oil, lay the fillets on the tray and spread the top of each one each with the tapenade mixture.
- Roast for 20 minutes - finish under the grill for a crispy topping.
I used the quantity above for 2 fillets, 2 people, and just spread them thicker.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of Belazu.com
Belazu products used in this recipe
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.