Choux Pastry (TM)
- Preheat the oven to 200°
- Weigh the flour and reserve
- Pour the water, butter, salt and sugar into the bowl 8 minutes / 100° / Speed 4
- Add the flour all at once 15 seconds / Speed 4
- Allow to cool by remove the bowl from the machine [for 20 minutes]
- Return the bowl to the machine, program Speed 4 and add the eggs one by one
- Allow the pastry to rest in a piping bag
- Make some mounds of dough, with the help of the piping bag, on a greased or lined baking tray, keeping them separate
- Reduce the heat of the oven to 180°, put the baking tray into the same and cook for about 20 minutes without opening it
- Fill the pastries with sweet or savoury creams
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 - Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.