This is a typical sauce from Argentina and Uruguay, where it is used as a dressing for meat cooked 'a la parrilla' (barbecued or griddled). The recipe is a translation of one in Salsas y Aliños con Thermomix (Susaeta Ediciones)
- 3 Cloves garlic
- ½ guindilla pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- 30g vinegar
- 150g olive oil
- Place all the ingredients, excluding the vinegar and oil into the TM.
- Chop 15 seconds / Speed 6 and push the ingredients down from the inside of the bowl with the spatula.
- Next, add the vinegar and oil.
- Beat for 3 seconds / Speed 5.
- Tip into a container and keep in the fridge.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.