In general I am not keen on spirits but I do like the occasional Bloody Mary. Vodka doesn't have much of a taste, so it is nice to have some to hand which is already spiced and therefore there is no need to add Tabasco.
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 500ml vodka
- 1 teaspoon fenugreek seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Dried chillies to taste - I used 5 small ones. Remember you need to be able to get them back out of the bottle!
- 3 cardamon pods slightly bruised
- Put all of the spices into a clean, sterlised bottle.
- Top up with vodka, leaving a gap at the top to allow room for shaking.
- Shake the bottle from time to time and it should be ready in two months, or a little less.
- It will keep for up to one year.
- Based on a recipe by Nigella Lawson
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.