Chilli peppers in a blanket
- 4 to 6 decent sized chilli peppers
- 200g cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped coriander leaves
- 8 to 12 rashers of smoked streaky bacon
- Heat the oven to 200° C (400° F - gas 6), [fan oven 180° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- Halve the peppers lengthwise. Cut through the stem and try to keep it intact
- Scoop out the seeds and membrane and discard them
- Fold the coriander leaves into the cheese
- Wrap the bacon around the chilli a couple of times. Secure with a cocktail stick
- Place on a baking tray and roast until the bacon is properly cooked
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
All of the ingredients in this recipe can be delivered to your door by Abel & Cole; weekly home deliveries of organic fruit and vegetable boxes, and much much more.