Cheese, apple and pomegranate salad
- 1 large apple, diced
- 100g mature Cheddar cheese, diced
- 2 pomegranates
- 1 bulb fennel, diced
- ½ teaspoon dijon mustard
- A pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons avocado oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Remove the seeds from the pomegranates and mix with the apple, cheese and diced fennel.
- Put the remaining ingredients in a jar and shake to mix thoroughly.
- Pour into the bowl, ensuring that the salad ingredients are coated.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#cheeseappleandpomegranatesalad #fennel #avocadooil #diced #pomegranates #cheese #cidervinegar #apple #salad #winevinegar #unusualrecipes