Breadcrumbed curry chicken breasts
4.7/5 Can't believe how easy this is to make! Jerry, aka Chef)
This recipe needs advance preparation!
If you wanted to cook the marinade to use as a sauce, make sure it is properly cooked as it has been in contact with raw chicken. The best way would be to put it in a dish in the oven with the chicken.
- 250g Greek yogurt
- 1 heaped tablespoon curry paste
- 2 chicken breasts
- 8 tablespoons of Panko breadcrumbs
- Add the yogurt to a Lock and Lock box, stir in the curry paste and mix well add the chicken breasts and marinate for 12 hours or more.
- Shake to box every few hours if you have the chance.
- Preheat your oven to 180° C (350° F - gas 4), [fan oven 160° C & reduce cooking time by 10 mins per hour]
- After 12 hours marinating, remove the chicken breasts and allow most of the marinade to drip off.
- Add the breadcrumbs to a bowl and press the chicken breasts into the breadcrumbs to coat really well.
- Bake on a grill tray in the middle of the oven [ 180° C (350° F - gas 4) ] for 30 to 35 minutes or until the breadcrumbs are golden brown.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#breadcrumbs #breadcrumbedcurrychickenbreasts #chickenbreasts #greekyogurt #currypaste #chicken #marinade #yogurt #sauce #frozen #panko