Bombay Rooster potatoes
This dish is simple yet spicy! Demonstrating how good health and great taste can go hand in hand.
Albert Bartlett products are available from most supermarkets. Their website seem to no longer function.
Home-made pasta is so easy to make!
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoons mustard seeds
- 2 pinches of chilli powder
- ½ teaspoons turmeric powder
- 350g/12oz Rooster potatoes, boiled and quartered
- In a large, non-stick pan, heat the olive oil over a medium heat.
- Once the oil is hot, add the mustard seed, chilli powder and turmeric powder and fry for 1 minute stirring continuously.
- Now add the boiled and quartered Rooster potatoes and fry for about 4 minutes ensuring they get covered on the spice and seed mixture.
- The potatoes will turn a yellow colour.
- Turn the heat down to low, cover the pan and cook the potatoes for a further 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.
This recipe originated from the recipe section of the now inactive www.albert-bartlett.co.uk