When I first discovered the Taste Sensation range of Cheese powders, popcorn was one of the first uses that came to mind. Good thought it was too. Makes a really quick and easy, cheesy popcorn. I imagine it would be quite difficult to achieve this flavour of popcorn without cheese powder!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- One closed handful of popping corn
- 1 tablespoon Taste Sensation Blue Cheese powder
- Add the olive oil and popcorn to a large lidded pop -ideally one with a glass lid so you can view the progress without filling the kitchen with popcorn.
- Pop the lid on and turn the heat to as hot as it will go.
- Once the corn starts to pop, leave it for 1 minute and turn the heat off.
- There should be enough residual heat in the pot to pop the remaining corn without burning it too much.
- Add a tablespoon of Taste Sensation Blue Cheese powder to a Lock and Lock box - add the popped corn, close the lid and shake well to cover the popcorn.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#popcorn #cheesepowder #corn #tastesensation #oliveoil #bluecheesepopcorn #popped #poppingcorn #tastesensationrecipes #glass #cheesepowders