Apple purée (TM)
Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 1 kg Golden or Reineta apples [I think Coxs Orange Pippin is about the nearest to Reineta]
- 30g water
- The juice of half a lemon
- A pinch salt
- Pepper, to taste
- 20g butter
- Peel the apples, remove the core and put them in the bowl with the other ingredients (except for the butter) 1 minute / Speed 4.
- Using the spatula, push down the ingredients on the inside of the bowl, them 10 minutes / 100° / Speed 1.
- Finally, add the butter and blend 10 seconds / Speed 2 or 3.
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.