Air fried garlic French fries
So Simple, So Garlicky
This could not be easier - garlic perfection! - Jerry
- Half a bulb of garlic - sliced sideways to reveal all the cloves
- 4 medium sized potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
- Peel the potatoes
- Cut them into French fries - we use a Sopito Stainless Steel Potato Cutter
- Rinse the chips well under running water
- Leave them soaking in salted water until you are ready to cook them
- Dry the potato chips in a tea-towel or a salad spinner
- Cook them at your air fryer's hottest temperature [200° C / 220°] for 35 minutes or until golden.
- Shake the cloves out of the 'shell' of the garlic bulb. Discard the shell and keep the golden garlic cloves to serve with the chips - Yum!
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#airfriedgarlicfrenchfries #chips #friedgarlic #garlicpotatoes #airfryer #garlicfrenchfries #dry #garlicfies