Salsa Especiada para Asados (Spicy Sauce for Roasts) (TM)
This Spicy Meat Sauce recipe is a translation of a recipe in Salsas y Alinos con Thermomix (Susaeta Ediciones)
- 140g olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato concentrate
- 2 Cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- ½ tablespoons hot paprika
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- ½ tablespoon chopped parsley
- A pinch of salt
- In the bowl put the thyme, garlic, salt, oregano, parsley, cumin, sweet paprika and hot paprika. Blend 15 seconds / Speed 6.
- Using the spatula, push the ingredients down from the sides of the bowl.
- Blend again 15 seconds / Speed 6 and push the ingredients down once more.
- Add the oil and blend 35 seconds / Speed 6.
- Finally, add the tomato concentrate and set to 5 minutes / Speed 1 in order to incorporate the ingredients
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user you'll find this feature useful.
#blend #paprika #thyme #garlic #parsley #tomato #thermomix #oregano #fridge #groundcumin #glass