Jerk spice mix 2
- 4 tablespoon ground allspice
- 1 tablespoon ground dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon hot chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Mix the ingredients together and store in an airtight container.
- Rub on meat and leave for a few hours in a cool place before grilling, roasting or barbecuing.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.