- 100 g cooked long grain rice, cold
- 1-2 red peppers, depending on size, diced
- 3 small onions, finely sliced
- 4 tomatoes, cut into quarters or eighths
- 100 g green olives
- Garlic, crushed and salt, to taste
- 60 ml olive oil
- 15 ml white wine vinegar
- Arrange the rice on the bottom of a serving dish and sprinkle the vegetables over it.
- Make a dressing with oil, vinegar, garlic and salt and pour over the salad.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.