Cuban Beef Panca Pepper Casserole
- 680 g [1.5 lb] Braising steak or stewing steak
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 chopped orange sweet pepper
- 1 tablespoon Goya Sazonador Total
- 3 tablespoon Aji Panca Paste (Available through Cuban Cuisine UK)
- 1 yellow sweet pepper
- 3 crushed cloves of garlic
- 1 400 ml can chopped tomatoes
- 12 green olives
- 8 cut carrots.
- ½ cup white wine
- Goya Salsita hot chilli sauce, to taste
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Optionally served on a bed of rice.
- In the pressure cooker, Saute' the peppers, onions and garlic in the same pan with a bit of chorizo and and minimal amount of oil, over three or four minutes.
- Coat steak pieces with Adobo and add into the pressure cooker. Brown pieces all over.
- Pour in wine, chopped tomatoes olives and carrots.
- Cover the pressure cooker and reduce to simmer for forty minutes.
Serve on a bed of rice.
- This recipe has been added courtesy of Carla Cancio-Bello - cuban cuisine.co.uk. Unfortunately, as of February 2019 the website is no longer in existence.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#pressurecooker #cubanbeefpancapeppercasserole #carrots #rice #tomatoes #peppers #pancapeppers #rocotopeppers #goyasalsita #clovesofgarlic #braisingsteak