Access Google's Street View and see 10 years of video history! ...
- 30 g butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- Pinch salt
- Pinch nutmeg, grated
- 8 tablespoons coarse semolina
- 1 teaspoon cold water
- 1 litre good, strong beef consommé
- 450 g garden peas
- 250 g small mushrooms, wiped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- Cream the butter in a bowl, add the egg, salt and nutmeg. Mix thoroughly.
- Stir in the semolina and the water and leave to stand for 2 hours.
- Shape the mixture into small dumplings.
- Bring the consommé to the boil, reduce the heat and add the dumplings.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the peas and mushrooms and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Serve, garnished with the chopped parsley.
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.