Whipped cream (TM)
- Put the Butterfly on the blades, shake the cream well and pour into the bowl Speed 3½.
- Do not program a time, but watch it until it has whipped.
- Once whipped, incorporate the icing sugar, mixing it in with the spatula.
- If you want it flavoured, add cocoa, chocolate vermicelli, vanilla, cinnamon etc [with the sugar]
- This is a translation of a recipe in Thermomix TM31 - Imprescindible para tu cocina which is the book supplied with Spanish TMXs.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.