- 400g cooked black beans
- ½ red chilli
- 2 stems of coriander
- 50g butter
- 1 small white onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- Cook the onion in the butter until soft then add the garlic and cook for a further minute.
- Drain the beans reserving the cooking liquid.
- Add the cooked beans with a little of their cooking liquid and whiz in the food processor.
- Remove to a bowl and season to taste.
- Allow to cool and serve with finely chopped shallots, a garnish of coriander and a crumbling of chorizo.
Almost all of Cookipedia's recipe pictures have now been uploaded to Pinterest which is a very convenient way to browse through them, all in one huge board, or by individual categories. If you're a Pinterest user, I think you'll find this feature useful.
#chorizo #beans #wahacafrijoles #blackbeans #sourcream #onion #coriander #butter #lancashirecheese #garlic #tortilla