Tortitas de papa (Potato pancakes)
- 6 potatoes
- a little milk - if the mixture is too dry.
- 1 cup of grated cheese
- 2 large free range eggs
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Plain flour
- Wash the potatoes.
- Boil the potatoes whole in their skin until cooked.
- Rub the skin off.
- Mash the potatoes and mix with the grated cheese,milk, eggs and salt.
- Make small tortitas, add a little flour if the mixture is too wet.
- Fry them on both sides until brown and crispy.
- Serve with any salad of your choice.
recipe by Eduardo Navarro
Graph your Body Mass Index
See your personal Body Mass Index (BMI) plotted on a graph against national averages.